Nation's Leading Securities Firm
When it comes to programming skill, creative problem solving, and design ability, Firmseek is a cut above the rest. We’ve worked with a number of leading website companies, and I would recommend Firmseek in a heartbeat. They provide exceptional customer service, they win awards left and right, and they stay within budget: a rarity in this industry.
Judges describe Robbins Geller as one of the top, most experienced, and formidable securities law firms in the country. With 180 lawyers in 8 offices nationwide, Robbins Geller is known in legal circles as "the lion of the securities bar." Robbins Geller earned this reputation as lead counsel in the successful class action against Enron; the recovery of $7.2 billion was the largest settlement in the history of class action litigation.
Create a state-of-the-art website that serves first and foremost as a business development tool for the firm. The firm receives tens of thousands of online securities class action requests and inquiries from clients and potential clients via the website. Firmseek's challenge was to create an easy-to-use website interface that could store, sort, and streamline online communications while conveying the elite, winning nature of the firm's practice.
- Overhauled the existing website structure to make key information about the firm more prominent while creating multiple access points for clients and potential clients to learn more about the firm's services and active cases
- Jumpstarted the design process (the previous design firm had been at a standstill for over 4 months) by finding and incorporating fresh, meaningful images and redesigning the majority of inside pages to achieve consensus among internal decision makers
- Created streamlined business development tools for the firm that allow potential clients to join class actions, provide all necessary documents and information via the website, and track the status of the class action from filing to settlement
- Highlighted the firm's central focus on client service by designing and programming a custom client extranet system and incorporating online client feedback forms and custom client surveys
- Programmed a customized case sign-up administration system to increase efficiencies and maximize the firm's technology ROI